Daniel Hunter, Jr.
Mrs. Charlie Gibbs
ROSCOE JENKINS FUNERAL HOME, INC. is located at 182 Millard Farmer Industrial Blvd., Newnan, Georgia 30263.
Please feel free to contact us at anytime (24/7) at 770-253-1232.
Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home was established in 1911 and has rendered OVER ONE HUNDRED YEARS of professional service in Coweta County, surrounding areas and throughout the state of Georgia with honor and respect.
At Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home, Inc. we continue to maintain the tradition of personal attention to our families' needs and individual desires.
We offer professional direction of services, whether held in the funeral home, church, temple, synagogue, cemetery, crematory, mausoleum and other places of worship. Services in the funeral home can be held in our chapel, or in one of our private rooms.
Some Services We Provide:
• Traditional, Non-Traditional, Cremation & Memorial services.
• Home Set-up
• Preparing the death certificate and burial or cremation permit.
• Writing and placing classified death notices in newspapers.
• Assistance in composing obituaries.
• Complete selection of personalized programs and prayer cards.
• Coordinating floral arrangements for families and friends.
• Providing assistance in completing forms for Insurance, Social Security,
Veterans -Benefits, Pensions and Notary Public Service.
• Offering complete selection of caskets, burial vaults, urns, and clothing.
• Funeral Pre-Planning services available.
• Grief Support.
• National network of affiliates, offering out-of-town arrangements.
May We Suggest:
• A Horse-Drawn Carriage (Hearse) and Coachman.
• A Memorial Release of Doves.
• A Crown of Life Service.
• A Pianist, Organist, or Soloist to perform during the service.
• A Memorial Video.
• Videotaping of the Funeral Service, Memorial Service, and Graveside Service.
• A Bagpiper at the Funeral Service or at the place of final rest.
• To transport the Urn to Church or Memorial Service with Flowers.
Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in the staff of Roscoe Jenkins Funeral Home, Inc.
"WHERE NO DETAIL IS TOO LARGE OR TOO SMALL TO HONOR THE LIFE OF YOUR LOVED ONE "